Business management is a difficult continuous process that claims strong personal and professional skills, understanding the business environment of the country of incorporation/operation and strict compliance with appropriate national laws and regulations.
LSC’s Corporate governance practice is aimed to ease the process of company formation and management and to keep our clients safe from entrepreneurial risks since the earliest stages of doing business.
SLC Corporate governance services:
- Legal due diligence and business risk assessment.
- Drafting of articles of incorporation and routine documents, by-laws, shareholder agreements.
- Legal support for corporate governance and company’s economic activity.
- Corporate security governance.
- Advising on information disclosure.
- Liaising with public authorities on company registration matters.
- Corporate dispute resolution.